We are so excited to share another wonderful award we received from our dear friends at Cupcake Speaks! We are absolutely flattered– four awards in one week and this is our second Liebster Award!! Chelsea is throwing her front paws in the air, Scarlett is doing her whole body wiggle and Harley is running in circles! Roory is…well, Roory is sitting on the back of the couch and looking pretty 😉
A big THANK YOU to Cupcake who awarded us the Liebster Blog Award! Cupcake is a rescue pup turned therapy dog we had the pleasure of interviewing earlier this month. Click here if you missed Cupcake’s interview. Make sure you visit Cupcake Speaks and see what this cute Jack Russell Mix is up to!
Liebster means dearest in German, so the Liebster Blog Award is the dearest blog award. It’s designed to recognize smaller blogs and help give them exposure. Pretty neat 🙂 To accept this award, we must share 5 things with you that you may not know about us and pass the award along to other blogs we enjoy.
5 Things You May Not Know about the Crew
1. Scarlett and Chelsea play constantly. Most of the time, Harley just can’t figure out how to play with the big guys and instead resorts to playing Sheriff. He stands close to them, barking and lunging every now and then to keep them in line.
2. The only dog Roory is sometimes scared of is Harley. He’s 15 pounds lighter than Chelsea and 40+ pounds lighter than Scarlett.
3. Chelsea is the instigator of pretty much everything. Scarlett is the one she enlists for help (getting things off the kitchen counter and such).
4. Favorite sleeping/resting places: Harley- on the back of the couch cushion; Scarlett- in Harley’s dog bed; Chelsea- on the ground; Roory- in the dog’s beds, preferably the largest available.
5. Harley is the smartest pup of the bunch. He knows lots of tricks, will watch TV as long as you let him and knows all of his toys by name. I can say “pick up your squid” and he’ll get the squid.
We would like to award the Liebster Blog Award to two fun, well-deserving blogs we are big fans of. Both have pups who have been ill recently. We know how hard it can be when your pup is sick and you are doing everything you can to help. We are praying for you Trevor, Shyanne and families!
Collies of the Meadow– A well-written blog with posts, pictures and videos from Chuck and his Collies that will make you laugh and teach you something along the way. As we mentioned yesterday, Chuck’s pup Trevor recently suffered a stroke and today has not been his best day. You can do it, Trevor! Stop by and say hello to this Collie crew!
MyDogShampooStore.com– This is the official blog of My Shampoo Store, a wonderful pet store for all your dog needs. On this blog, you will find heartfelt posts about Shyanne and Tiger-Cat, helpful reviews on various products and useful doggy tips from a knowledgeable source. Chocolate Lab, Shyanne has arthritis and in the past year found out she has a heart condition. We’re pullin’ for ya, Shyanne! Please stop by and say hello to this bunch!
We will resume our Dog Treats Interview Series next weekend! If you have a rescue animal who would like to be featured, please let us know 🙂 We have some great interviews in the coming weeks but are always looking for new four-legged interviewees! Click here to learn more or leave us a comment below.