After a wonderful week in Telluride, Colorado, we are back with our doggies in Miami, FL. We hope you all had a great, relaxing holiday–we sure did! We can’t believe 2012 is already here! Happy New Year to all of our readers and friends 🙂
We’re sorry we’ve been out of touch and look forward to catching up with each of you! We’re sure there are lots of great holiday stories and we definitely have a few to share too. We want to start the new year with a list of the Top 3 Events for Each Doggy in 2011. Enjoy and Happy 2012!
1. Getting two little canine sisters in one year!
2. Being the only dog to come to Telluride this Christmas.
3. Starting and starring in For the Love of My Dogs Blog 🙂
1. Getting rescued March 23, 2011!
2. Learning to love other animals and not fight.
3. Doubling in weight and learning to walk on leash.
1. Getting rescued just in time on October 27, 2011!
2. Having so many people who care donate to get her leg fixed.
3. Scheduled surgery for a completely normal, healthy life ahead!
Do your pups have a Top Event of 2011? Let us know!