We are so excited! We have just been awarded our second award, the Kreative Blogger Award, from Bassa’s Blog. Thank you, Bassa and De, for this wonderful award! We are honored to receive this from a blog we enjoy so much. If you don’t know Bassa, the Caucasian Shepherd dog from Tbilisi in the Republic of Georgia, check out her blog by clicking here!
So to accept this award, we need to tell you 10 things about us you don’t know. Though frequent readers may know some things on this list, I hope you learn a few new things about the pups 🙂 Enjoy!
10. Harley is the only pup who has lived outside of Miami. He’s from Texas and spent the first months of his life with me in Charlotte, NC. Scarlett and Chelsea were both born and raised in Miami-Dade, FL.
9. Harley got to live with two other dogs while I was in college. First, there was Bella, a little white Maltipoo and then Beanie, a teeny Chihuahua.
8. Scarlett and Chelsea never need haircuts however Harley must go once a month to maintain his good looks!
7. Chelsea’s favorite way to play with Scarlett is to bite her back legs and ankles mercilessly.
6. Scarlett is terrified of water. Harley LOVES it.
5. Since we rescued Chelsea at 3 months old, she has never gone potty in the house.
4. Roory’s favorite dog is Harley.
3. Harley once fought off a 5-foot iguana. He’s 8 pounds and suffered one tiny scratch on his side.
2. The hierarchy of the house goes as follows: Roory, Harley, Scarlett, Chelsea.
1. All the pups sleep on the bed with us. Harley sleeps under the covers.
Now the fun part! We’ll be giving out 4 awards to some of our favorite blogs (who we have not already passed awards to). Congrats to all of our recipients! If you don’t know these blogs, check them out by clicking the links below.
Fabulous Flo is a blog starring Flo, a young Rhodesian Ridgeback who lives in Australia with two cats and their human. Great posts about everyday life with Flo, including breathtaking photos make this blog one you don’t want to miss out on! Hop over to Fabulous Flo and get to know this truly gorgeous pup!
Collies of the Meadow
Collies of the Meadow is a beautifully written blog written by Chuck, “the Old Guy”, dedicated to his Collies of past, present and future. Chuck and his family have twelve Collies they love dearly and share stories, photos and videos about life with their wonderful companions. Be sure to check out Collies of the Meadow!
Just Ramblin’ is a clever, well-written blog about living the chaotic life with family and pups, Stella and Sadie. This blog features thoughtful posts including photos of Stella the Newfie and Sadie the Chessie, accompanied with interesting, truly creative captions. Visit Just Ramblin’ and get to know these pretty pups!
Live, Bark, Love
Live, Bark, Love features four pups who love all sports, especially agility training and canine disc/disc dog. Evee, Bailey, Diesel Wayne and Kylie Ann live with their parents, Kas and her fiancé and they are always up to something fun. Kas is heavily involved in dog rescue and has fostered 24 animals since 2005! Stop by and say hi to this fun blog with lots of great action photos.